1) The famous cherry blossoms of D.C. bloomed! We had heard a lot about them and figured we had to check them out.
The University of Oklahoma's (the husband's alma mater) was playing the University of Maryland, so we drove out to Maryland to watch the match.
On the way back to NOVA (Northern Virginia...it's what the locals call it) we drove through D.C. to see these supposedly amazing cherry blossoms.
We found them.
As you can see from the picture above, we clearly took the time to get out of the car and enjoy them to their full potential...that or we still haven't figured out where to park downtown.
2) I found a gym!
3) We bought a hutch! Pictures soon. (You know you are an adult when you would rather spend money on a hutch than a new pair of jeans.)
4) We bought some very adult leather couches! Pictures of those soon too.
5) We are going to the Smithsonian this weekend! Yay!
6) We still haven't found a church. Please pray that God will show us the place for us very soon! We have visited several but we still don't know where God wants us. It gets a bit discouraging when you have visited 5 churches and you don't really like any of them.
Hannah "I'll try to get better at the updates" Estelle