I just graduated from college, and I am still on the job search. Eventhough I got my degree in marketing, I'm not sure if that is exactly what I want to do right now. I think there are two reasons for this:
1) I'm tired of looking for a job in Marketing.
2) I want to work to live not live to work.
3) I want to be a vagabond in Europe.
4) I want to be a personal trainer.
5) I want to be a realtor.
6) I want to go on a long term mission trip.
7) I want to live in London...or Austin.
8) I want to be a receptionist.
9) I don't want a job...period.
Ok so maybe there are more than two reasons. I think I might take some career tests...probably a good idea.