Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jei Jei's Trip to D.C.

My oldest sister, Kristen, came to visit me in D.C. last weekend! We commonly refer to each other as Jei Jei and Mei Mei. We picked these names up when we were in China visiting our other sister, Cassie. Jei Jei means big sister and Mei Mei means little sister in Mandarin. 

I once again did the D.C. tour. I decided I need to start reading books and articles about each site so I can give people more facts about them, and then maybe I can starting charging. 

My big sister the night she arrived. 

Don't we look so much alike?? People have told me our family photo looks like you picked 5 random people from a crowd and put them together.

We began our tour at Mount Vernon. I have now been there 4 times in 4 months, but it still hasn't gotten old. The house tour is never the same and there is always something new growing in the gardens. This time it was huge sunflowers. (This picture is for you Ashley Hatley)

After Mount Vernon we went shopping in Alexandria.
 I love hanging out with my sisters now that I am older and have more in common with them. Since they are 8 and 6 years older than me, I really enjoy talking to them and hearing their great advice.

On Saturday we headed to D.C. to see the sites. We went to the American History Museum, the Air and Space Museum, and my favorite restaurant in D.C., Good Stuff Eatery!


Sam likes to "explore the space" when he take pictures; so enjoy the next 4 photos of Kristen and me at different angles and distances. 




I loved having her visit! 

The next thing I get to look forward to is going to Texas in September! I can't wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment